Nokia’s Distributed Super-computer: The AirFrame Data Center
Nokia’s announcement of its AirFrame Data Center converges the best of IT and Telecom while also meeting the critical real-time needs of mobile broadband operators. The solution includes an open source compliant IT kit supplemented with SDN / NFV transparent purpose built acceleration, and in time Nokia will introduce the x86SoCalternatives of SoCto x86 and using the ARM architecture alternatives. Further, the AirFrame roadmap brings Hyperscale concepts to telecom networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?