Nokia’s Distributed Super-computer: The AirFrame Data Center
Nokia’s announcement of its AirFrame Data Center converges the best of IT and Telecom while also meeting the critical real-time needs of mobile broadband operators. The solution includes an open source compliant IT kit supplemented with SDN / NFV transparent purpose built acceleration, and in time Nokia will introduce the x86SoCalternatives of SoCto x86 and using the ARM architecture alternatives. Further, the AirFrame roadmap brings Hyperscale concepts to telecom networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?