Nokia’s Distributed Super-computer: The AirFrame Data Center
Nokia’s announcement of its AirFrame Data Center converges the best of IT and Telecom while also meeting the critical real-time needs of mobile broadband operators. The solution includes an open source compliant IT kit supplemented with SDN / NFV transparent purpose built acceleration, and in time Nokia will introduce the x86SoCalternatives of SoCto x86 and using the ARM architecture alternatives. Further, the AirFrame roadmap brings Hyperscale concepts to telecom networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities