Nokia’s Distributed Super-computer: The AirFrame Data Center
Nokia’s announcement of its AirFrame Data Center converges the best of IT and Telecom while also meeting the critical real-time needs of mobile broadband operators. The solution includes an open source compliant IT kit supplemented with SDN / NFV transparent purpose built acceleration, and in time Nokia will introduce the x86SoCalternatives of SoCto x86 and using the ARM architecture alternatives. Further, the AirFrame roadmap brings Hyperscale concepts to telecom networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?