Nokia’s Distributed Super-computer: The AirFrame Data Center
Nokia’s announcement of its AirFrame Data Center converges the best of IT and Telecom while also meeting the critical real-time needs of mobile broadband operators. The solution includes an open source compliant IT kit supplemented with SDN / NFV transparent purpose built acceleration, and in time Nokia will introduce the x86SoCalternatives of SoCto x86 and using the ARM architecture alternatives. Further, the AirFrame roadmap brings Hyperscale concepts to telecom networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation