700MHz Band Rollout for 4G LTE Services Gains Momentum
The urgent need for additional spectrum to support additional capacity has led to new spectrum blocks being allocated to mobile cellular services. This should substantially increase the availability of high speed mobile band services to rural communities and lessen the risk of a city / country-side mobile broadband divide.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?