Avago’s Broadcom Acquisition Strengthens Small Cell Portfolio
Broadcom has agreed to be acquired by Avago Technologies for US$37 billion. This is the largest technology acquisition ever and creates the world’s sixth-largest chipmaker by revenue. After the deal closes by the end of the first quarter next year, the combined company will adopt the name Broadcom Ltd. and be led by Avago CEO Hock Tan.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?