Avago’s Broadcom Acquisition Strengthens Small Cell Portfolio
Broadcom has agreed to be acquired by Avago Technologies for US$37 billion. This is the largest technology acquisition ever and creates the world’s sixth-largest chipmaker by revenue. After the deal closes by the end of the first quarter next year, the combined company will adopt the name Broadcom Ltd. and be led by Avago CEO Hock Tan.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN