Avago’s Broadcom Acquisition Strengthens Small Cell Portfolio
Broadcom has agreed to be acquired by Avago Technologies for US$37 billion. This is the largest technology acquisition ever and creates the world’s sixth-largest chipmaker by revenue. After the deal closes by the end of the first quarter next year, the combined company will adopt the name Broadcom Ltd. and be led by Avago CEO Hock Tan.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options