Creating Competition in the Mobile OS Market: Could Cyanogen Be the Third Leg of the Tripod?
It may be too late for Google to put the genie back into the bottle, as Cyanogen has taken Android and made itself a possible contender in mobile OS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018