Creating Competition in the Mobile OS Market: Could Cyanogen Be the Third Leg of the Tripod?
It may be too late for Google to put the genie back into the bottle, as Cyanogen has taken Android and made itself a possible contender in mobile OS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market