Creating Competition in the Mobile OS Market: Could Cyanogen Be the Third Leg of the Tripod?
It may be too late for Google to put the genie back into the bottle, as Cyanogen has taken Android and made itself a possible contender in mobile OS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker