Creating Competition in the Mobile OS Market: Could Cyanogen Be the Third Leg of the Tripod?
It may be too late for Google to put the genie back into the bottle, as Cyanogen has taken Android and made itself a possible contender in mobile OS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras