Creating Competition in the Mobile OS Market: Could Cyanogen Be the Third Leg of the Tripod?
It may be too late for Google to put the genie back into the bottle, as Cyanogen has taken Android and made itself a possible contender in mobile OS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach