Broadcom Becomes the First Chipmaker to Receive Apple HomeKit Certification
By bestowing Broadcom with HomeKit certification, Apple has furthered the adoption of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in smart home devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?