China’s US$182 Billion Investment Plan for Broadband, Fiber, and LTE
To improve its Internet and mobile access and speed—and its global ranking—China will spend almost US$200 billion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure