Apple Pay on the Wrist: Balancing Security with Usability
Apple Pay has been available for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus users since October 2014 and now can be used with Apple Watch as well. While consumer uptake is still in its early stages, Apple has entered the wearables market in style and created a solid value proposition by integrating Apple Pay into its functionality.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?