LTE Is Treading in Uncharted Territory with Unlicensed Spectrum
White papers on LTE-U and LAA have created concerns for multiple parties as it has yet to resolve its coexistence with other technologies, especially Wi-Fi. If LTE-U or LAA is implemented in the current unregulated environment (i.e., listen before you talk enforcement), operators can opt to either resolve the dilemma peacefully through collaboration or go all out with maximum traffic.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?