LTE Is Treading in Uncharted Territory with Unlicensed Spectrum
White papers on LTE-U and LAA have created concerns for multiple parties as it has yet to resolve its coexistence with other technologies, especially Wi-Fi. If LTE-U or LAA is implemented in the current unregulated environment (i.e., listen before you talk enforcement), operators can opt to either resolve the dilemma peacefully through collaboration or go all out with maximum traffic.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase