LTE Is Treading in Uncharted Territory with Unlicensed Spectrum
White papers on LTE-U and LAA have created concerns for multiple parties as it has yet to resolve its coexistence with other technologies, especially Wi-Fi. If LTE-U or LAA is implemented in the current unregulated environment (i.e., listen before you talk enforcement), operators can opt to either resolve the dilemma peacefully through collaboration or go all out with maximum traffic.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN