Defense Contractors Target Commercial Cyber Business
Two big acquisitions took place in May 2015, revealing the intensification of the defense sector’s efforts to penetrate the commercial cybersecurity business. Raytheon embarked on a joint venture with Vista Equity Partners / Websense, and Elbit Systems acquired NICE’s cyber and intelligence division. A marriage of the two sectors could be highly beneficial to the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?