Defense Contractors Target Commercial Cyber Business
Two big acquisitions took place in May 2015, revealing the intensification of the defense sector’s efforts to penetrate the commercial cybersecurity business. Raytheon embarked on a joint venture with Vista Equity Partners / Websense, and Elbit Systems acquired NICE’s cyber and intelligence division. A marriage of the two sectors could be highly beneficial to the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update