The aim of VizSec 2015 is to bring together researchers from all sectors in order to develop tools around visualization and analysis techniques that could serve the cybersecurity industry. Visual security data can be scaled alongside the fast changing threat landscape, enabling security administrators to better understand and therefore manage and configure infrastructures more quickly.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update