The aim of VizSec 2015 is to bring together researchers from all sectors in order to develop tools around visualization and analysis techniques that could serve the cybersecurity industry. Visual security data can be scaled alongside the fast changing threat landscape, enabling security administrators to better understand and therefore manage and configure infrastructures more quickly.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?