UBI, Quo Vadis?
It is now time for UBI to enter its next growth phase of a key embedded connected car application, tightly integrated with in-vehicle telematics, advanced user interfaces (HUDs and clusters), ADAS, and infotainment. At the same time, it will be a great fit with car OEMs’ increasing focus on big data.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems