Airliners, Hacks, and Bug Bounties
One World Labs founder Chris Roberts has been making headlines recently with claims that he has been hacking in-flight entertainment (IFE) systems, enabling him to obtain access to the airplane’s networks and possibly even taking momentary control of the thrust management computer. This is prompting responses on both a governmental and transportation industry level.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update