Airliners, Hacks, and Bug Bounties
One World Labs founder Chris Roberts has been making headlines recently with claims that he has been hacking in-flight entertainment (IFE) systems, enabling him to obtain access to the airplane’s networks and possibly even taking momentary control of the thrust management computer. This is prompting responses on both a governmental and transportation industry level.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective