Airliners, Hacks, and Bug Bounties
One World Labs founder Chris Roberts has been making headlines recently with claims that he has been hacking in-flight entertainment (IFE) systems, enabling him to obtain access to the airplane’s networks and possibly even taking momentary control of the thrust management computer. This is prompting responses on both a governmental and transportation industry level.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?