NHTSA Rushes V2V Rulemaking, but Is the Window of Opportunity Already Closing?
U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx recently announced several initiatives to accelerate the adoption of in-vehicle safety technology aimed at avoiding crashes through advanced sensors scanning the vehicle’s environment, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication, and automation systems. The pressure is on to make 5.9 GHz V2V happen.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data