NHTSA Rushes V2V Rulemaking, but Is the Window of Opportunity Already Closing?
U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx recently announced several initiatives to accelerate the adoption of in-vehicle safety technology aimed at avoiding crashes through advanced sensors scanning the vehicle’s environment, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication, and automation systems. The pressure is on to make 5.9 GHz V2V happen.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive