NHTSA Rushes V2V Rulemaking, but Is the Window of Opportunity Already Closing?
U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx recently announced several initiatives to accelerate the adoption of in-vehicle safety technology aimed at avoiding crashes through advanced sensors scanning the vehicle’s environment, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication, and automation systems. The pressure is on to make 5.9 GHz V2V happen.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive