NHTSA Rushes V2V Rulemaking, but Is the Window of Opportunity Already Closing?
U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx recently announced several initiatives to accelerate the adoption of in-vehicle safety technology aimed at avoiding crashes through advanced sensors scanning the vehicle’s environment, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication, and automation systems. The pressure is on to make 5.9 GHz V2V happen.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety