FAA’s Pathfinder Program Part of Sensible, Multifaceted, Approach to Full sUAS Commercial Integration
The FAA’s Pathfinder Program research focuses on commercial sUAS flights operating under varying degrees of visual contact between pilots and airborne systems. Pathfinder represents a step forward and part of a sensible, multifaceted, phased approach to full sUAS commercial integration into the U.S. national airspace.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Democratization of Machine Vision in the Industrial Sector
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies