FAA’s Pathfinder Program Part of Sensible, Multifaceted, Approach to Full sUAS Commercial Integration
The FAA’s Pathfinder Program research focuses on commercial sUAS flights operating under varying degrees of visual contact between pilots and airborne systems. Pathfinder represents a step forward and part of a sensible, multifaceted, phased approach to full sUAS commercial integration into the U.S. national airspace.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture