FAA’s Pathfinder Program Part of Sensible, Multifaceted, Approach to Full sUAS Commercial Integration
The FAA’s Pathfinder Program research focuses on commercial sUAS flights operating under varying degrees of visual contact between pilots and airborne systems. Pathfinder represents a step forward and part of a sensible, multifaceted, phased approach to full sUAS commercial integration into the U.S. national airspace.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics