FAA’s Pathfinder Program Part of Sensible, Multifaceted, Approach to Full sUAS Commercial Integration
The FAA’s Pathfinder Program research focuses on commercial sUAS flights operating under varying degrees of visual contact between pilots and airborne systems. Pathfinder represents a step forward and part of a sensible, multifaceted, phased approach to full sUAS commercial integration into the U.S. national airspace.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots