FAA’s Pathfinder Program Part of Sensible, Multifaceted, Approach to Full sUAS Commercial Integration
The FAA’s Pathfinder Program research focuses on commercial sUAS flights operating under varying degrees of visual contact between pilots and airborne systems. Pathfinder represents a step forward and part of a sensible, multifaceted, phased approach to full sUAS commercial integration into the U.S. national airspace.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem