Regulators Considering Shaking Up Wireless Spectrum Award Status Quo
Wireless services licensing is about to undergo a potentially significant change. Regulatory bodies are looking to shape up the wireless spectrum allocation market, combining features of licensed and unlicensed spectrum models into an innovative new approach going forward.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN