Regulators Considering Shaking Up Wireless Spectrum Award Status Quo
Wireless services licensing is about to undergo a potentially significant change. Regulatory bodies are looking to shape up the wireless spectrum allocation market, combining features of licensed and unlicensed spectrum models into an innovative new approach going forward.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?