Konami and Square Enix Going to the Mobile Side
Two major console game developers, Konami and Square Enix, have announced their intentions to focus on the mobile market. While allocating additional resources to mobile makes good strategic sense, dramatic shifts away from previous core competencies are not advisable at this stage of the gaming market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”