Konami and Square Enix Going to the Mobile Side
Two major console game developers, Konami and Square Enix, have announced their intentions to focus on the mobile market. While allocating additional resources to mobile makes good strategic sense, dramatic shifts away from previous core competencies are not advisable at this stage of the gaming market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi