Konami and Square Enix Going to the Mobile Side
Two major console game developers, Konami and Square Enix, have announced their intentions to focus on the mobile market. While allocating additional resources to mobile makes good strategic sense, dramatic shifts away from previous core competencies are not advisable at this stage of the gaming market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking