Ford’s Parking Spotter: A New Use Case for ADAS Sensors
Ford uses the sonar, camera, and radar sensors in its ADAS systems to identify available street-side parking spaces, cutting fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions and readying the company for the coming connectivity boom.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT