Ford’s Parking Spotter: A New Use Case for ADAS Sensors
Ford uses the sonar, camera, and radar sensors in its ADAS systems to identify available street-side parking spaces, cutting fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions and readying the company for the coming connectivity boom.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules