Ford’s Parking Spotter: A New Use Case for ADAS Sensors
Ford uses the sonar, camera, and radar sensors in its ADAS systems to identify available street-side parking spaces, cutting fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions and readying the company for the coming connectivity boom.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience