Ford’s Parking Spotter: A New Use Case for ADAS Sensors
Ford uses the sonar, camera, and radar sensors in its ADAS systems to identify available street-side parking spaces, cutting fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions and readying the company for the coming connectivity boom.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters