Ford’s Parking Spotter: A New Use Case for ADAS Sensors
Ford uses the sonar, camera, and radar sensors in its ADAS systems to identify available street-side parking spaces, cutting fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions and readying the company for the coming connectivity boom.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services