Verizon Buys AOL to Target Google and Facebook
Verizon’s US$4.4 billion dollar acquisition of AOL helps bolster its video strategy, gives it first rights for some exclusive content, and allows better servicing of the Global Enterprise segment with advertising services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact