Verizon Buys AOL to Target Google and Facebook
Verizon’s US$4.4 billion dollar acquisition of AOL helps bolster its video strategy, gives it first rights for some exclusive content, and allows better servicing of the Global Enterprise segment with advertising services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker