Verizon Buys AOL to Target Google and Facebook
Verizon’s US$4.4 billion dollar acquisition of AOL helps bolster its video strategy, gives it first rights for some exclusive content, and allows better servicing of the Global Enterprise segment with advertising services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content