Verizon Buys AOL to Target Google and Facebook
Verizon’s US$4.4 billion dollar acquisition of AOL helps bolster its video strategy, gives it first rights for some exclusive content, and allows better servicing of the Global Enterprise segment with advertising services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi