LTE in China: One of the Biggest Markets Is About to Get Bigger
China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology is urging further LTE subscriptions as China enters the 4G era, but this may lead to the overall result being hastily forced to the end users rather than a natural evolution of the air technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update