LTE in China: One of the Biggest Markets Is About to Get Bigger
China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology is urging further LTE subscriptions as China enters the 4G era, but this may lead to the overall result being hastily forced to the end users rather than a natural evolution of the air technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?