Daimler Trucks of North America Begin Autonomous Truck Testing on Public Roads
The Freightliner Inspiration Truck is the first autonomous commercial vehicle in the United States to operate on highways in “real-life” traffic situations. Commercial vehicles may be on the verge of bypassing consumer vehicles in the race to automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive