Daimler Trucks of North America Begin Autonomous Truck Testing on Public Roads
The Freightliner Inspiration Truck is the first autonomous commercial vehicle in the United States to operate on highways in “real-life” traffic situations. Commercial vehicles may be on the verge of bypassing consumer vehicles in the race to automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released