Daimler Trucks of North America Begin Autonomous Truck Testing on Public Roads
The Freightliner Inspiration Truck is the first autonomous commercial vehicle in the United States to operate on highways in “real-life” traffic situations. Commercial vehicles may be on the verge of bypassing consumer vehicles in the race to automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?