Daimler Trucks of North America Begin Autonomous Truck Testing on Public Roads
The Freightliner Inspiration Truck is the first autonomous commercial vehicle in the United States to operate on highways in “real-life” traffic situations. Commercial vehicles may be on the verge of bypassing consumer vehicles in the race to automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future