Daimler Trucks of North America Begin Autonomous Truck Testing on Public Roads
The Freightliner Inspiration Truck is the first autonomous commercial vehicle in the United States to operate on highways in “real-life” traffic situations. Commercial vehicles may be on the verge of bypassing consumer vehicles in the race to automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC