VoiceBox Natural Voice System Makes Voice Concierge Apps Look Like Child’s Play
VoiceBox technology determines context and intent from free-form speech to drive a more natural human-to-machine interface experience. The company is attempting to create an architecture that leverages both local device immediacy and the vast dictionary power of the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras