VoiceBox Natural Voice System Makes Voice Concierge Apps Look Like Child’s Play
VoiceBox technology determines context and intent from free-form speech to drive a more natural human-to-machine interface experience. The company is attempting to create an architecture that leverages both local device immediacy and the vast dictionary power of the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market