VoiceBox Natural Voice System Makes Voice Concierge Apps Look Like Child’s Play
VoiceBox technology determines context and intent from free-form speech to drive a more natural human-to-machine interface experience. The company is attempting to create an architecture that leverages both local device immediacy and the vast dictionary power of the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach