VoiceBox Natural Voice System Makes Voice Concierge Apps Look Like Child’s Play
VoiceBox technology determines context and intent from free-form speech to drive a more natural human-to-machine interface experience. The company is attempting to create an architecture that leverages both local device immediacy and the vast dictionary power of the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017