VoiceBox Natural Voice System Makes Voice Concierge Apps Look Like Child’s Play
VoiceBox technology determines context and intent from free-form speech to drive a more natural human-to-machine interface experience. The company is attempting to create an architecture that leverages both local device immediacy and the vast dictionary power of the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience