Crown Castle Doubles Down on Small Cells
Crown Castle (CCI) pulled back the curtain on the extent of its small-cell business during its recent 1Q 2015 earnings call, and also placed a US$1-billion bet on the future of small cells by acquiring fiber infrastructure owner Sunesys, a subsidiary of Quanta Services, thus more than doubling its available fiber footprint for small-cell deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?