Crown Castle Doubles Down on Small Cells
Crown Castle (CCI) pulled back the curtain on the extent of its small-cell business during its recent 1Q 2015 earnings call, and also placed a US$1-billion bet on the future of small cells by acquiring fiber infrastructure owner Sunesys, a subsidiary of Quanta Services, thus more than doubling its available fiber footprint for small-cell deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN