Crown Castle Doubles Down on Small Cells
Crown Castle (CCI) pulled back the curtain on the extent of its small-cell business during its recent 1Q 2015 earnings call, and also placed a US$1-billion bet on the future of small cells by acquiring fiber infrastructure owner Sunesys, a subsidiary of Quanta Services, thus more than doubling its available fiber footprint for small-cell deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase