With YuMi and Roberta, ABB Goes Big on Collaborative Robots
Over a period of 2 days, ABB introduced its YuMi dual-armed collaborative robot and announced that it had acquired Gomtec, the developer of the Roberta family of collaborative systems. In doing so, ABB was catapulted into a leadership, if not dominant, position in the collaborative-robotics space.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market