With YuMi and Roberta, ABB Goes Big on Collaborative Robots
Over a period of 2 days, ABB introduced its YuMi dual-armed collaborative robot and announced that it had acquired Gomtec, the developer of the Roberta family of collaborative systems. In doing so, ABB was catapulted into a leadership, if not dominant, position in the collaborative-robotics space.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture