With YuMi and Roberta, ABB Goes Big on Collaborative Robots
Over a period of 2 days, ABB introduced its YuMi dual-armed collaborative robot and announced that it had acquired Gomtec, the developer of the Roberta family of collaborative systems. In doing so, ABB was catapulted into a leadership, if not dominant, position in the collaborative-robotics space.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment