With YuMi and Roberta, ABB Goes Big on Collaborative Robots
Over a period of 2 days, ABB introduced its YuMi dual-armed collaborative robot and announced that it had acquired Gomtec, the developer of the Roberta family of collaborative systems. In doing so, ABB was catapulted into a leadership, if not dominant, position in the collaborative-robotics space.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics