Industrie 4.0 Reloaded
Industrie 4.0’s new structure is expected to enhance the coordination of all stakeholders and drive topics from pure research into practice. The Industrie 4.0 platform presented the first version of its Reference Architectural Model for Industry (RAMI) 4.0, a framework whose main purpose is to provide the common guidelines for the systematic classification and development of smart manufacturing solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Key Technology Applications in Automotive Manufacturing
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs