Industrie 4.0 Reloaded
Industrie 4.0’s new structure is expected to enhance the coordination of all stakeholders and drive topics from pure research into practice. The Industrie 4.0 platform presented the first version of its Reference Architectural Model for Industry (RAMI) 4.0, a framework whose main purpose is to provide the common guidelines for the systematic classification and development of smart manufacturing solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update