Industrie 4.0 Reloaded
Industrie 4.0’s new structure is expected to enhance the coordination of all stakeholders and drive topics from pure research into practice. The Industrie 4.0 platform presented the first version of its Reference Architectural Model for Industry (RAMI) 4.0, a framework whose main purpose is to provide the common guidelines for the systematic classification and development of smart manufacturing solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Smart Manufacturing Platforms Assessment
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation