Industrie 4.0 Reloaded
Industrie 4.0’s new structure is expected to enhance the coordination of all stakeholders and drive topics from pure research into practice. The Industrie 4.0 platform presented the first version of its Reference Architectural Model for Industry (RAMI) 4.0, a framework whose main purpose is to provide the common guidelines for the systematic classification and development of smart manufacturing solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics