Industrie 4.0 Reloaded
Industrie 4.0’s new structure is expected to enhance the coordination of all stakeholders and drive topics from pure research into practice. The Industrie 4.0 platform presented the first version of its Reference Architectural Model for Industry (RAMI) 4.0, a framework whose main purpose is to provide the common guidelines for the systematic classification and development of smart manufacturing solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules