Driverless Buses to Be Deployed at Brussels Airport by 2018
A self-driving bus project for the Brussels airport has been announced. This ABI Insight comments on the news and discusses the reasons the Flemish government is moving forward with the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization