Driverless Buses to Be Deployed at Brussels Airport by 2018
A self-driving bus project for the Brussels airport has been announced. This ABI Insight comments on the news and discusses the reasons the Flemish government is moving forward with the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future