Driverless Buses to Be Deployed at Brussels Airport by 2018
A self-driving bus project for the Brussels airport has been announced. This ABI Insight comments on the news and discusses the reasons the Flemish government is moving forward with the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC