Driverless Buses to Be Deployed at Brussels Airport by 2018
A self-driving bus project for the Brussels airport has been announced. This ABI Insight comments on the news and discusses the reasons the Flemish government is moving forward with the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?