Driverless Buses to Be Deployed at Brussels Airport by 2018
A self-driving bus project for the Brussels airport has been announced. This ABI Insight comments on the news and discusses the reasons the Flemish government is moving forward with the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach