Ford Banks on Multimodal Smart Mobility
With mounting traffic congestion and increasing concerns about environmental issues, the focus of both governments and private companies in the automotive and transportation industries is shifting to multimodal solutions. Ford announced 25 smart mobility concepts / experiments / challenges across the globe, half of which can be related to some form of multimodal transportation, including car sharing, parking space apps, and urban mobility solutions involving transit or bicycles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation