Ford Banks on Multimodal Smart Mobility
With mounting traffic congestion and increasing concerns about environmental issues, the focus of both governments and private companies in the automotive and transportation industries is shifting to multimodal solutions. Ford announced 25 smart mobility concepts / experiments / challenges across the globe, half of which can be related to some form of multimodal transportation, including car sharing, parking space apps, and urban mobility solutions involving transit or bicycles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Market Tracker: OEM Telematics
- IoT Market Tracker: Aftermarket Telematics
- BMW and Daimler Cooperate on Smart Mobility and Autonomous Driving
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data