Ford Banks on Multimodal Smart Mobility
With mounting traffic congestion and increasing concerns about environmental issues, the focus of both governments and private companies in the automotive and transportation industries is shifting to multimodal solutions. Ford announced 25 smart mobility concepts / experiments / challenges across the globe, half of which can be related to some form of multimodal transportation, including car sharing, parking space apps, and urban mobility solutions involving transit or bicycles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety