Ford Banks on Multimodal Smart Mobility
With mounting traffic congestion and increasing concerns about environmental issues, the focus of both governments and private companies in the automotive and transportation industries is shifting to multimodal solutions. Ford announced 25 smart mobility concepts / experiments / challenges across the globe, half of which can be related to some form of multimodal transportation, including car sharing, parking space apps, and urban mobility solutions involving transit or bicycles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data