Ford Banks on Multimodal Smart Mobility
With mounting traffic congestion and increasing concerns about environmental issues, the focus of both governments and private companies in the automotive and transportation industries is shifting to multimodal solutions. Ford announced 25 smart mobility concepts / experiments / challenges across the globe, half of which can be related to some form of multimodal transportation, including car sharing, parking space apps, and urban mobility solutions involving transit or bicycles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data