Audi, DHL, and Amazon Trialing Car Trunk Delivery Service
Audi’s Easy Delivery pilot deploys in-vehicle connectivity for innovative IoT applications, integrating the connected car into other connected industries and services, bringing new use cases to vehicles, unrelated to the driving itself. Additionally, the new program is a good example of the emerging new service economy, using connectivity to turn cars into service “vehicles” while at the same time increasing the utilization of these largely underutilized assets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors