Audi, DHL, and Amazon Trialing Car Trunk Delivery Service
Audi’s Easy Delivery pilot deploys in-vehicle connectivity for innovative IoT applications, integrating the connected car into other connected industries and services, bringing new use cases to vehicles, unrelated to the driving itself. Additionally, the new program is a good example of the emerging new service economy, using connectivity to turn cars into service “vehicles” while at the same time increasing the utilization of these largely underutilized assets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety