Audi, DHL, and Amazon Trialing Car Trunk Delivery Service
Audi’s Easy Delivery pilot deploys in-vehicle connectivity for innovative IoT applications, integrating the connected car into other connected industries and services, bringing new use cases to vehicles, unrelated to the driving itself. Additionally, the new program is a good example of the emerging new service economy, using connectivity to turn cars into service “vehicles” while at the same time increasing the utilization of these largely underutilized assets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive