Audi, DHL, and Amazon Trialing Car Trunk Delivery Service
Audi’s Easy Delivery pilot deploys in-vehicle connectivity for innovative IoT applications, integrating the connected car into other connected industries and services, bringing new use cases to vehicles, unrelated to the driving itself. Additionally, the new program is a good example of the emerging new service economy, using connectivity to turn cars into service “vehicles” while at the same time increasing the utilization of these largely underutilized assets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data