PSA and IBM Extend Their Automotive Big Data Partnership
In a world of connected cars, IBM looks toward Europe by enhancing its partnership with PSA. Both companies recognize that, as connected cars become as much about sensing as safety, the big data opportunity they represent should be tremendous—and tremendously competitive.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems