PSA and IBM Extend Their Automotive Big Data Partnership
In a world of connected cars, IBM looks toward Europe by enhancing its partnership with PSA. Both companies recognize that, as connected cars become as much about sensing as safety, the big data opportunity they represent should be tremendous—and tremendously competitive.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety