PSA and IBM Extend Their Automotive Big Data Partnership
In a world of connected cars, IBM looks toward Europe by enhancing its partnership with PSA. Both companies recognize that, as connected cars become as much about sensing as safety, the big data opportunity they represent should be tremendous—and tremendously competitive.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update