PSA and IBM Extend Their Automotive Big Data Partnership
In a world of connected cars, IBM looks toward Europe by enhancing its partnership with PSA. Both companies recognize that, as connected cars become as much about sensing as safety, the big data opportunity they represent should be tremendous—and tremendously competitive.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors