PSA and IBM Extend Their Automotive Big Data Partnership
In a world of connected cars, IBM looks toward Europe by enhancing its partnership with PSA. Both companies recognize that, as connected cars become as much about sensing as safety, the big data opportunity they represent should be tremendous—and tremendously competitive.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data