No Merger for Comcast and Time Warner Cable
Comcast and Time Warner Cable cancel their proposed merger in the face of expected regulator opposition regarding concerns of too much control over content negotiations, the potential to launch a virtual / OTT pay TV service and possibly cripple OTT services, and unfair pricing for consumers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi