No Merger for Comcast and Time Warner Cable
Comcast and Time Warner Cable cancel their proposed merger in the face of expected regulator opposition regarding concerns of too much control over content negotiations, the potential to launch a virtual / OTT pay TV service and possibly cripple OTT services, and unfair pricing for consumers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”