No Merger for Comcast and Time Warner Cable
Comcast and Time Warner Cable cancel their proposed merger in the face of expected regulator opposition regarding concerns of too much control over content negotiations, the potential to launch a virtual / OTT pay TV service and possibly cripple OTT services, and unfair pricing for consumers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking