No Merger for Comcast and Time Warner Cable
Comcast and Time Warner Cable cancel their proposed merger in the face of expected regulator opposition regarding concerns of too much control over content negotiations, the potential to launch a virtual / OTT pay TV service and possibly cripple OTT services, and unfair pricing for consumers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi