CommScope and Corning Shake Up the DAS Ecosystem
The CommScope agreement to acquire TE Connectivity’s wireless business (which includes DAS) and Corning’s purchase of iBwave continues a trend we first commented on in previous ABI Insights. CommScope has moved to take out one of its main DAS competitors and consolidate its leading market share position well ahead of its rival Corning. Corning replies by acquiring leading RF planning software vendor iBwave but must ensure a strict firewall to guarantee the future of business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options