CommScope and Corning Shake Up the DAS Ecosystem
The CommScope agreement to acquire TE Connectivity’s wireless business (which includes DAS) and Corning’s purchase of iBwave continues a trend we first commented on in previous ABI Insights. CommScope has moved to take out one of its main DAS competitors and consolidate its leading market share position well ahead of its rival Corning. Corning replies by acquiring leading RF planning software vendor iBwave but must ensure a strict firewall to guarantee the future of business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned