CommScope and Corning Shake Up the DAS Ecosystem
The CommScope agreement to acquire TE Connectivity’s wireless business (which includes DAS) and Corning’s purchase of iBwave continues a trend we first commented on in previous ABI Insights. CommScope has moved to take out one of its main DAS competitors and consolidate its leading market share position well ahead of its rival Corning. Corning replies by acquiring leading RF planning software vendor iBwave but must ensure a strict firewall to guarantee the future of business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?