CommScope and Corning Shake Up the DAS Ecosystem
The CommScope agreement to acquire TE Connectivity’s wireless business (which includes DAS) and Corning’s purchase of iBwave continues a trend we first commented on in previous ABI Insights. CommScope has moved to take out one of its main DAS competitors and consolidate its leading market share position well ahead of its rival Corning. Corning replies by acquiring leading RF planning software vendor iBwave but must ensure a strict firewall to guarantee the future of business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure