ARRIS Buys European HQ and Satellite Expertise with Pace
ARRIS bought Pace for US$2.1B, taking advantage of a tax inversion in addition to tapping into Satellite markets. The combined player will have between 21-22% set-top box market share with about 75% of revenues coming from the Americas.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi