ARRIS Buys European HQ and Satellite Expertise with Pace
ARRIS bought Pace for US$2.1B, taking advantage of a tax inversion in addition to tapping into Satellite markets. The combined player will have between 21-22% set-top box market share with about 75% of revenues coming from the Americas.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video