ARRIS Buys European HQ and Satellite Expertise with Pace
ARRIS bought Pace for US$2.1B, taking advantage of a tax inversion in addition to tapping into Satellite markets. The combined player will have between 21-22% set-top box market share with about 75% of revenues coming from the Americas.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality