Hillcrest Labs Expands Motion Sensor Market Focus to Wearables
Hillcrest Labs announced that mobile device maker Alcatel Onetouch (TCL) licensed its Freespace MotionEngine software for use in its smart watch. Hillcrest’s software extends the battery life with context-aware power savings, simplifies the user experience, and enables users to track their daily fitness-related activities, such as walking and running.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries
- Wearable Device User Interface and User Experience