OTT Platforms: Business Models, Technology Stacks, and the Competitive Space
This presentations provides an in-depth look into OTT Platforms. It defines the market space, provides qualitative analysis, analyzes market leaders, and finishes with quantitative data.
Table of Contents
- 1. About Us
- 2. ABI Research Differentiators
- 3. What is an OTT Platform?
- 4. What's Going On?
- 5. Leaders by Business Model
- 6. Business Models
- 7. Managed Video Platform (MVP)
- 8. Online Video Platform (OVP)
- 9. Content Delivery Network (CDN) and Cloud Platforms
- 10. Middleware Providers
- 11. Pure Play OTT Platforms
- 12. Other Players
- 13. Leaders By Technology Element
- 14. Technology Stack
- 15. Video Pipeline
- 16. Content Management Database
- 17. Subscriber / Business Storefront
- 18. Client Devices
- 19. Syndication
- 20. Service
- 21. Competitive Factors
- 22. Technology Completeness
- 23. Key Customers
- 24. Target Markets Served
- 25. Market Opportunities
- 26. Who Wins What?
- Video Delivery Revenues by Business Model, Worldwide, Forecast: 2009 to 2020
- Video Delivery Revenues by Business Model, Worldwide, 2014
- Business Models
- Technology Stack