The Shift 2.0: IP Networking and Mobile Broadband via Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
Nokia Networks to grow beyond its mobile broadband strategy and it catches the Alcatel-Lucent “The Shift” vision to form a new powerhouse, to produce a new strategy that is greater than either of the two. This foreshadows an increasing presence among both enterprise and telecom markets as the world ecosystem moves into virtualized and converged world of web-scale, all-IP broadband networking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?