The Shift 2.0: IP Networking and Mobile Broadband via Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
Nokia Networks to grow beyond its mobile broadband strategy and it catches the Alcatel-Lucent “The Shift” vision to form a new powerhouse, to produce a new strategy that is greater than either of the two. This foreshadows an increasing presence among both enterprise and telecom markets as the world ecosystem moves into virtualized and converged world of web-scale, all-IP broadband networking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA