The Shift 2.0: IP Networking and Mobile Broadband via Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
Nokia Networks to grow beyond its mobile broadband strategy and it catches the Alcatel-Lucent “The Shift” vision to form a new powerhouse, to produce a new strategy that is greater than either of the two. This foreshadows an increasing presence among both enterprise and telecom markets as the world ecosystem moves into virtualized and converged world of web-scale, all-IP broadband networking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options