The Shift 2.0: IP Networking and Mobile Broadband via Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
Nokia Networks to grow beyond its mobile broadband strategy and it catches the Alcatel-Lucent “The Shift” vision to form a new powerhouse, to produce a new strategy that is greater than either of the two. This foreshadows an increasing presence among both enterprise and telecom markets as the world ecosystem moves into virtualized and converged world of web-scale, all-IP broadband networking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure