The Shift 2.0: IP Networking and Mobile Broadband via Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
Nokia Networks to grow beyond its mobile broadband strategy and it catches the Alcatel-Lucent “The Shift” vision to form a new powerhouse, to produce a new strategy that is greater than either of the two. This foreshadows an increasing presence among both enterprise and telecom markets as the world ecosystem moves into virtualized and converged world of web-scale, all-IP broadband networking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments