HERE Acquisition Makes Sense for Leaders in Automotive / Utility, OS / Handset, and Technology / Internet
Nokia has officially decided to sell its asset HERE separately from the sale of its handset group to Microsoft, providing a key opportunity for companies in diverse industries. The level of interest in the potential acquisition clearly demonstrates that companies like HERE still have significant value, even if you believe that mapping as we know it today will not be nearly as relevant in the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies
- Location Technologies Supply Chain and Ecosystem Tracker
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation
- Cellular and LPWAN Location Technologies