Canadians to Get Pick-and-pay TV Packages
In March 2015, the Canadian Regulator CRTC announced its decision to require pay-TV operators to offer a basic TV package at a much lower price per month than is currently available to consumers, with the option to add channels via a pick-and-pay model for an additional price. Whether the new pricing system really benefits consumers or not will be known only when the detail pricing on additional channels is released.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker