Canadians to Get Pick-and-pay TV Packages
In March 2015, the Canadian Regulator CRTC announced its decision to require pay-TV operators to offer a basic TV package at a much lower price per month than is currently available to consumers, with the option to add channels via a pick-and-pay model for an additional price. Whether the new pricing system really benefits consumers or not will be known only when the detail pricing on additional channels is released.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi