Canadians to Get Pick-and-pay TV Packages
In March 2015, the Canadian Regulator CRTC announced its decision to require pay-TV operators to offer a basic TV package at a much lower price per month than is currently available to consumers, with the option to add channels via a pick-and-pay model for an additional price. Whether the new pricing system really benefits consumers or not will be known only when the detail pricing on additional channels is released.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi