Sony Vue Looks a Lot Like Cable TV
When Sony’s Vue service becomes available nationwide in the United States, consumers will find the service to be more expensive than Sling TV, but with a greater channel selection and no limit for simultaneous streams on multiple devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- TV as a Service: Middleware, CAS, DRM, Encoders, CDN
- Virtual CPE and Edge Computing in Digital Homes
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors