Sony Vue Looks a Lot Like Cable TV
When Sony’s Vue service becomes available nationwide in the United States, consumers will find the service to be more expensive than Sling TV, but with a greater channel selection and no limit for simultaneous streams on multiple devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi