HERE Lands Major Navigation and Connected Car Win with JLR, but Will It Stay Part of Nokia?
HERE will power the new Jaguar XF‘s InControl Touch Pro infotainment system, the first OEM implementation of its embedded HERE Auto platform. The automotive industry is growing suspicious of Google and Apple, providing an opening for HERE to become the default location platform provider and content aggregator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience