HERE Lands Major Navigation and Connected Car Win with JLR, but Will It Stay Part of Nokia?
HERE will power the new Jaguar XF‘s InControl Touch Pro infotainment system, the first OEM implementation of its embedded HERE Auto platform. The automotive industry is growing suspicious of Google and Apple, providing an opening for HERE to become the default location platform provider and content aggregator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems