HERE Lands Major Navigation and Connected Car Win with JLR, but Will It Stay Part of Nokia?
HERE will power the new Jaguar XF‘s InControl Touch Pro infotainment system, the first OEM implementation of its embedded HERE Auto platform. The automotive industry is growing suspicious of Google and Apple, providing an opening for HERE to become the default location platform provider and content aggregator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update