Deep Learning Techniques Demonstrated on a Standalone Android Smartphone
University of Cambridge and Microsoft researchers have shown that smartphones and other handheld devices can employ deep learning techniques without the necessity of off-device processing in the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction