Deep Learning Techniques Demonstrated on a Standalone Android Smartphone
University of Cambridge and Microsoft researchers have shown that smartphones and other handheld devices can employ deep learning techniques without the necessity of off-device processing in the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- Nvidia Strengthens Software AI Offering for GPU
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Benchmarking AI Frameworks: Productization, Market Rationalization, and Ecosystem Development