Deep Learning Techniques Demonstrated on a Standalone Android Smartphone
University of Cambridge and Microsoft researchers have shown that smartphones and other handheld devices can employ deep learning techniques without the necessity of off-device processing in the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics