Deep Learning Techniques Demonstrated on a Standalone Android Smartphone
University of Cambridge and Microsoft researchers have shown that smartphones and other handheld devices can employ deep learning techniques without the necessity of off-device processing in the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- Third-Party Integrators and Technology Providers Are Essential to the adoption of Cobots.
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics