Deep Learning Techniques Demonstrated on a Standalone Android Smartphone
University of Cambridge and Microsoft researchers have shown that smartphones and other handheld devices can employ deep learning techniques without the necessity of off-device processing in the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization