Serving and Monetizing the Unserved Billions, Part 1
Reaching the unserved billions with an affordable communications service remains a challenge, but Internet companies and others see a pot of gold if they can successfully crack this nut. If they build it, will subscribers come forward? More importantly, can enough who can afford it come and make the endeavor profitable for the firms, the vendors, and the investment community?
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities