Lenovo Splits Smartphone Brands for Local Market Focus
With the integration of the handset business of Motorola Mobility into the new Lenovo Mobility business unit, in 2014 the company started rolling out its branding strategy across world regions and markets. Each brand will target certain markets, while some markets such as China, India, and Mexico will feature both brands marketed and sold concurrently
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market