Lenovo Splits Smartphone Brands for Local Market Focus
With the integration of the handset business of Motorola Mobility into the new Lenovo Mobility business unit, in 2014 the company started rolling out its branding strategy across world regions and markets. Each brand will target certain markets, while some markets such as China, India, and Mexico will feature both brands marketed and sold concurrently
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras