Lenovo Splits Smartphone Brands for Local Market Focus
With the integration of the handset business of Motorola Mobility into the new Lenovo Mobility business unit, in 2014 the company started rolling out its branding strategy across world regions and markets. Each brand will target certain markets, while some markets such as China, India, and Mexico will feature both brands marketed and sold concurrently
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker