The Importance of LP-WWAN in the IoT Market
In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) market will no doubt continue to grow, and there will be tens of billions of devices connected to the Internet. ABI Research believes that LP-WWAN will serve market needs that are difficult for standard WAN technologies of cellular, satellite, and fixed line, as well as standard short-range wireless technologies to supply.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share