The Importance of LP-WWAN in the IoT Market
In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) market will no doubt continue to grow, and there will be tens of billions of devices connected to the Internet. ABI Research believes that LP-WWAN will serve market needs that are difficult for standard WAN technologies of cellular, satellite, and fixed line, as well as standard short-range wireless technologies to supply.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop