The Importance of LP-WWAN in the IoT Market
In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) market will no doubt continue to grow, and there will be tens of billions of devices connected to the Internet. ABI Research believes that LP-WWAN will serve market needs that are difficult for standard WAN technologies of cellular, satellite, and fixed line, as well as standard short-range wireless technologies to supply.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things