The Importance of LP-WWAN in the IoT Market
In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) market will no doubt continue to grow, and there will be tens of billions of devices connected to the Internet. ABI Research believes that LP-WWAN will serve market needs that are difficult for standard WAN technologies of cellular, satellite, and fixed line, as well as standard short-range wireless technologies to supply.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time