A Comparative Cost Assessment of the Toyota Safety Sense Packages
Toyota has released more details on its two new Safety Sense ADAS packages: Safety Sense C for compact cars and Safety Sense P for premium vehicles. The price point on these packages is notably low, indicating that Safety Sense represents a significant progression in the ADAS market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs