The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) Is Lighting Up the Path for the Industrial Internet
The IIC recently announced its first energy-focused testbed during its first-anniversary celebration. In addition to its Track and Trace testbed and latest smart grid testbed, two other testbeds have been approved by the IIC Steering Committee and are in line for publication, bringing the total of official IIC testbeds to four.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Additive Manufacturing in Industrial Applications
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- Generative Design in Industrial Applications
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?