The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) Is Lighting Up the Path for the Industrial Internet
The IIC recently announced its first energy-focused testbed during its first-anniversary celebration. In addition to its Track and Trace testbed and latest smart grid testbed, two other testbeds have been approved by the IIC Steering Committee and are in line for publication, bringing the total of official IIC testbeds to four.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop
- Despite the Challenges Ahead, It Falls on Government to Adopt a Three-Pronged Strategy to Improve IoT Security