The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) Is Lighting Up the Path for the Industrial Internet
The IIC recently announced its first energy-focused testbed during its first-anniversary celebration. In addition to its Track and Trace testbed and latest smart grid testbed, two other testbeds have been approved by the IIC Steering Committee and are in line for publication, bringing the total of official IIC testbeds to four.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules