The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) Is Lighting Up the Path for the Industrial Internet
The IIC recently announced its first energy-focused testbed during its first-anniversary celebration. In addition to its Track and Trace testbed and latest smart grid testbed, two other testbeds have been approved by the IIC Steering Committee and are in line for publication, bringing the total of official IIC testbeds to four.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Smart Manufacturing Platforms Assessment
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation