WBA Is Pushing for More Wi-Fi Location-based Services
The Wireless Broadband Alliance is looking to drive higher adoption of Location Based Services (LBS) over Wi-Fi with a recent publication that details the business drivers and revenue opportunities for the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies
- Location Technologies Supply Chain and Ecosystem Tracker
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation
- Cellular and LPWAN Location Technologies