What’s in a Name? The Industrial IoT and Its Aliases
The different industrial applications of IoT seem to have incited the creativity of the industry, giving rise to a number of buzzwords like “Industrial Internet,” the “Industrial IoT,” or “Industry 4.0.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules