Analyzing the Smart Door Lock Market after August’s Big Series B
August, smart door lock maker, raises US$38 million in funding. The August Smart Lock is a Bluetooth smart-enabled device that connects to a user’s mobile device for access control when in close proximity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Retailers Must See GDPR as a Blessing, Not a Curse
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Augmented Reality in Retail
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?