The Advantages of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
As enterprises battle against constant cyberattacks and advanced persistent threats, larger dedicated staffs are currently required to handle cyberespionage issues. For effective breach detection, next-generation tools need to analyze a variety of data in high volume, and at great velocity, to determine potential breaches. With machine learning, skilled network analysts can offload much of the heavy lifting that helps them distinguish a threat worth pursuing from legitimate activity requiring no additional investigation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.