The Advantages of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
As enterprises battle against constant cyberattacks and advanced persistent threats, larger dedicated staffs are currently required to handle cyberespionage issues. For effective breach detection, next-generation tools need to analyze a variety of data in high volume, and at great velocity, to determine potential breaches. With machine learning, skilled network analysts can offload much of the heavy lifting that helps them distinguish a threat worth pursuing from legitimate activity requiring no additional investigation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics