Big Data Security Analytics: The Next Big Thing
Enterprises are becoming the constant focus of targeted attacks that are difficult to detect and tend to remain in networks for long periods of time. Therefore, effective big data tools should be able to adapt to the ever-changing threat environment and identify anomalies across the entire enterprise network that require immediate investigation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?