Chinese e-Commerce and Search Behemoths Alibaba and Baidu Move into Connected and Autonomous Cars
With Alibaba’s new partnership with SAIC to developed a connected car set to launch in 2016 and Baidu’s drive to develop an autonomous, unmanned vehicle well underway, China is seeing major advancements in automobile technologies. More than any other country in the world, the Chinese government has the political power and resources to accelerate innovation in the smart car market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience