Chinese e-Commerce and Search Behemoths Alibaba and Baidu Move into Connected and Autonomous Cars
With Alibaba’s new partnership with SAIC to developed a connected car set to launch in 2016 and Baidu’s drive to develop an autonomous, unmanned vehicle well underway, China is seeing major advancements in automobile technologies. More than any other country in the world, the Chinese government has the political power and resources to accelerate innovation in the smart car market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety