Chinese e-Commerce and Search Behemoths Alibaba and Baidu Move into Connected and Autonomous Cars
With Alibaba’s new partnership with SAIC to developed a connected car set to launch in 2016 and Baidu’s drive to develop an autonomous, unmanned vehicle well underway, China is seeing major advancements in automobile technologies. More than any other country in the world, the Chinese government has the political power and resources to accelerate innovation in the smart car market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems