Chinese e-Commerce and Search Behemoths Alibaba and Baidu Move into Connected and Autonomous Cars
With Alibaba’s new partnership with SAIC to developed a connected car set to launch in 2016 and Baidu’s drive to develop an autonomous, unmanned vehicle well underway, China is seeing major advancements in automobile technologies. More than any other country in the world, the Chinese government has the political power and resources to accelerate innovation in the smart car market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors