Chinese e-Commerce and Search Behemoths Alibaba and Baidu Move into Connected and Autonomous Cars
With Alibaba’s new partnership with SAIC to developed a connected car set to launch in 2016 and Baidu’s drive to develop an autonomous, unmanned vehicle well underway, China is seeing major advancements in automobile technologies. More than any other country in the world, the Chinese government has the political power and resources to accelerate innovation in the smart car market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update